Tuesday 15 December 2009

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Over the course of this task, I feel that I have learnt a considerable amount, and have developed a range of new skills. In particular, I feel I have learned much about creating a professional looking publication, which I am quite confident that I have done throughout this project, with relative success.

I have also learnt about various different technologies, how to use various image-editing programs, and have gained a greater ability to plan my projects, such as organising my time effectively, organising events (such as the photo shoot) and have improved various skills (including my photography skills, editing skills, etc.).

There is no doubt in my mind that this project has been a great benefit to me, in improving my abilities in various areas, and allowing me to develop many new useful skills which will be beneficial to my learning on whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment